Tehran sentence example
- Nicolas (first dragoman at the French legation at Tehran) has published several important translations, viz.
- The body, after being exposed for some days, was recovered by the Babis and conveyed to a shrine near Tehran, whence it was ultimately removed to Acre in Syria, where it is now buried.
- Tehran also demanded security assurances against a nuclear attack on Iran.
- He appears only concerned to follow the instructions he receives from Tehran, namely to persecute Iranian refugees in Iraq.
- A widely-held view in Tehran is that the pragmatic conservatives are keener to strike a bargain with the US than are the liberal reformists.Advertisement
- diplomatic relations with either Baghdad or Tehran.
- After two hours ' playing dodgem through Tehran's insane morning traffic I was genuinely relieved to find myself still alive.
- Charles Grant, just returned from a week in Tehran, presents a vivid portrait of a political system under pressure.
- Such capabilities also can support fissile material production for Tehran's overall nuclear weapons program.
- sh riqu'l-A dh kÃ¡r in Tehran.Advertisement
- The attempt failed, but was the cause of a fresh persecution, and on the 31st of August 1852 some thirty Babis, including the beautiful and talented poetess Qurratu'l-'Ayn, were put to death in Tehran with atrocious cruelty.
- Textile workers in Gilan, bus drivers in Tehran, and refinery workers in Abadan all deserve respect.
- Another goal of the Ten Year Crusade was the building of a Ma sh riqu'l-A dh kÃ¡r in Tehran.
- Hamadan (also called Hamedan) is thought to be one of the oldest cities in Iran, and today is a major city west of Tehran.