Tegumentary sentence example
- No doubt the primary object of the cell-wall of even the humblest protoplast is protection, and this too is the meaning of the coarser tegumentary structures of a bulkier plant.
- The whole wing is a unique modification, deeply affecting the skeletal, muscular and tegumentary structures, but fluttering, skimming, sailing, soaring are motions much more akin to one another than climbing and grasping, running, scratching, paddling and wading.
- The whole of the liver contained in the integuments and tegumentary papillae.
- Tegumentary papillae not ramified, and containing cnidosacs with nematocysts.
- Body furnished with three pairs of lateral lobes, bearing the tegumentary papillae; foot very narrow; pelagic. Glaucus.Advertisement
- The passage from this tegumentary layer to the subjacent longitudinal muscular one is gradual, no membrane separating them.