Teetered sentence example
- In her clumsy attempt to catch it, she teetered for a moment before regaining her balance.
- The helo teetered, throwing Brady off his feet.
- We had always teetered on the edge, Martha and me, even as young children, playing you-show-me-yours-I'll-show-you-mine and sneaking to places forbidden.
- She narrowed the distance again, this time rising up on her tiptoes to kiss him lightly on the lips, the final push over the cliff on which he teetered.
- She rolled her eyes at his twisted sense of humor, which normally teetered on lethal.Advertisement
- Hundreds of years ago, the country teetered on the brink of a change in power.
- A year later his lackluster team teetered on the precipice of Division Three.
- With shadows now tending to infinity, the sun teetered just above the horizon as the train worked slowly round the curve.
- At night we teetered out with buckets, Rushed the water down the slide 's length In one black stain.