Teeny-weeny sentence example
- This, admittedly, can make life a teeny-weeny bit complicated when you move three times in nine years.
- Speedo carries much more than teeny weeny men's swimming briefs.
- Then save that teeny weeny string bikini for days that call for more relaxing than playing.
- No, instead you 've got a teeny weeny bit of work to do.
- Did anyone say itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny yellow polka-dot bikini?Advertisement
- Target sells an adorable itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini for approximately $30 for both pieces.
- When someone sang "Itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, yellow polk-a-dot bikini...", bet they never imagined the swimsuits in these micro bikini pictures!
- You won't find teeny weeny bikinis here, but you will find a line like Remix for women, which features fun and funky colors and patterns.
- If you're tired of teeny-weeny bikini bottoms that reveal more than they conceal, you're probably loving the current fashion for swim shorts, sometimes referred to as board shorts.
- It's itsy bitsy, teeny weeny and polka-dotted, but it's not yellow.Advertisement