Teems sentence example
- It teems with every product of nature.
- Between the Ladak frontier and Lhasa the plateau region teems with evidences of abandoned mines.
- In these primeval forests the vegetation is excessively rank; passage has to be forced through thick underwood and creeping plants, between giant trees, whose foliage shuts out the sun's rays; and the land teems with animal and insect life of every form and colour.
- The game, which teems with prostitutes and gangsters, has been cited as one of the most brutal games on the market; of course, it is also one of the most popular video games on the market.
- If it is a risky matter to plant out the robust young fry of trout under an age of three months, it would seem to be an infinitely more speculative proceeding to plant out the delicate week-old larvae of sea-fishes in an environment which teems with predaceous enemies.Advertisement
- His conduct for the next three years teems with inconsistencies which we may deplore but cannot pass over.
- It teems with anachronisms; thus we have mention of the mass and organs, and also of a German servant.
- A tract of forest jungle, called the tarai, stretches along the extreme north of the district, and teems with large game, such as tigers, bears, deer, wild pigs, &c. The river Sarda or Gogra forms the eastern boundary of the district and is the principal stream.