Technologist sentence example
- A trained x-ray technologist takes the x ray.
- A ski shop technologist will need some information before adjusting your ski bindings.
- The textiles and the pottery can only be mentioned; their quality and endless varieties astonish the technologist.
- All of these centers are staffed with experienced sleep physicians and have bedroom facilities in which you can sleep overnight while being monitored by a sleep technologist.
- Vancouver blogger and technologist Darren Barefoot set up a single-page spoof of Second Life, called Get a First Life.Advertisement
- The x ray technologist positions the patient appropriately, so that the part of the body to be x rayed will be between the x-ray beam and the film plate.
- A technologist operates the MRI scanner from an adjacent control room that contains a computer system and an intercom system for communicating with the patient during the scan.
- Children undergoing an MRI scan are appropriately positioned on the patient table by the technologist.
- Once the patient is positioned, the technologist goes to an adjacent control room to operate the scanner.
- The technologist uses an intercom system to instruct the child to hold their breath or remain still at certain times during the scan.Advertisement
- During scanning, the technologist operates the CT scanner using a computer located in an adjacent room.
- Because movement during the scan can cause inaccurate images, the technologist instructs the patient via an intercom system to hold their breath and not move during the x rays.
- After positioning the child, the technologist inserts an intravenous catheter to inject contrast material.
- For this reason, the ECMO circuit is constantly monitored by a trained technologist, nurse, or respiratory therapist.