Technicolor sentence example
- Instead of reading words on a page and trying to imagine a concept, we can see it, as the old expression goes, in Technicolor.
- Some classic film enthusiasts greatly dislike the use of Technicolor, but some love it.
- In 1942, she played Mrs. Cibber (her singing voice dubbed) in her first Technicolor film, THE GREAT MR.
- She soon began acting in musical theater, with parts in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and Grease.
- Though many of the older films have been digitally remastered, Turner has opted out of adding Technicolor to any film that was originally shot in black and white.Advertisement
- If you aren't into watching black and white films, many of the older films have been converted to Technicolor.
- No Boundaries also offers a wedge-type sandal in slightly wilder color combinations like leopard print and technicolor polka dots, but the price is still right for under $10.