Tech support sentence example
- Slowly but surely the on-line tech support is built up with only the really tough questions requiring a little hand-holding.
- I currenty use AOL as my main ISP and their tech support is not just hapless, it is actually a health hazard.
- It works quite well, and the company is very responsive for special requests and tech support.
- The company you choose can have an impact on key factors of your purchase including warranty and tech support.
- This includes both customer service needs and tech support.Advertisement
- The Nintendo website also has tech support forums, as well as the ability to contact Nintendo directly for further assistance.
- If something goes wrong, the only tech support is yourself.
- In addition, a used netbook isn't going to have the factory warranty or tech support you'd enjoy with a newly purchased item.
- While Mainstream Support was free, including tech support and automatic downloads of security patches, the Windows 2000 update now means, as of July 1, 2005, an Extended Support plan with tech support now costing $35 per incident.
- They also have immensely secure and reliable hosting, and usually fairly good technical support.The tech support issue is something that may be very important to you, or may not be necessary at all.Advertisement
- The company has won many awards for being the best business host as well as being incredibly reliable and friendly in terms of tech support.