Teatime sentence example
- The over 60s who currently use the chip pan to make the teatime favorite may qualify for a safer, deep fat fryer.
- Anna Mikhaylovna sat down beside him, with her own handkerchief wiped the tears from his eyes and from the letter, then having dried her own eyes she comforted the count, and decided that at dinner and till teatime she would prepare the countess, and after tea, with God's help, would inform her.
- Come and learn how to make some traditional British teatime treats such as scones, raisin buns and chocolate chip shortbread biscuits.
- Based on traditional Scottish recipes, they have a unique character and make welcome teatime treats.
- Then came teatime and bedtime as quickly as possible afterward.Advertisement
- Goals are to be shown on BBC local news monday teatime the Burgess goal not to be missed!
- Conversation of this kind, interesting to no one yet unavoidable, continued all through teatime.
- Goals are to be shown on BBC local news monday teatime the Burgess goal not to be missed !
- Mary Goldring gave the UK 's privatized utilities The Goldring Audit... and the teatime slot paid a visit to Eerie, Indiana.
- This excellent teatime treat is lovely just sliced and buttered, as with our popular Plum Bread.Advertisement
- In 1965 he was returned to England for this children 's teatime series, which ran for three years.
- Topped with breadcrumbs, cheese and flaked almonds, this makes a toothsome, teatime treat.
- Tea parties, especially when paired with traditional teatime attire, such as a feminine frock and classic jewelry.
- If there is a long, dark teatime of the soul, I hope they have Earl Gray.
- The Golden Shot was the Sunday teatime quiz show.Advertisement
- Viewing figures slipped; the program was now being given a serious run by teatime commercial TV regional shows.