Tease-out sentence example
- Empty out of pot and tease out the base roots to encourage them to spread.
- The pre-legislative scrutiny should tease out the key issues.
- Working within a ' classical ' Marxist framework, I have sought to tease out the ecological implications of the capitalist economic system.
- One task facing future scholars will be to tease out these alternative meanings of manhood for those who embraced them.
- I would like to start the conversation by asking the Archbishop, how we might tease out the differences.Advertisement
- The aim is to tease out issues that are impacting on the child 's ability to learn.
- A stress management emotional wellness study, however, can help us to tease out the different kinds of stress.
- Her blunt approach sometimes rubs people the wrong way, but she has a distinct ability to bond with the bride and tease out innovative ideas from the bride's vision.