Tearooms sentence example
- There are tearooms in the Edgcumbe Arms on the key and delicious local organic ice cream for sale.
- Victorian Tearooms - Enjoy a delicious clotted cream tea served by our friendly Victorian maids.
- And the watchers headed for the tearooms, where quantities of hot drinks were made to disappear under equally mysterious circumstances!
- The local smokehouse offers local produce at its best and the village has small shops, a bakery, restaurants and tearooms.
- And children visiting the tearooms will also receive a surprise free gift.Advertisement
- The tree lined shopping streets offer a wide range of quality shops, award winning tearooms and restaurants.
- Each room is decorated to the highest standard, retaining the original charm of the place, which also forms the popular village tearooms.
- The excellent tearooms, renowned for its excellent Welsh cakes and serves hot and cold food all day.
- Although these are private homes, the public can visit the villages quaint little tearooms, general stores and the variety of antique shops.
- Perhaps our towns and villages are stopping places to sample our quaint tearooms, antique shops or bustling, colorful markets?Advertisement
- To make his visit extra special, a Fathers ' Day lunch will be on the menu in the castle tearooms.
- Its setting draws visitors from throughout the region who visit its craft centers, fine village pubs and country tearooms.
- For refreshment there are some good pubs, fine restaurants and tearooms in the town.