Tearoom sentence example
- Round the visit off with a delicious cake in the peaceful tearoom or garden overlooking the beautiful Conwy Valley.
- posye loved small and carefully arranged posies, or a cup of tea in Armstrong's Scottish Tearoom!
- Anne of Cleves, the tearoom on Fore Street, makes a fine cream tea with homemade scones a specialty.
- The tearoom will be open on our return to serve a hearty warming supper.
- Visitor facilities include a tearoom, picnic area, gift and plant shop and a farm shop located just outside the main Castle entrance.Advertisement
- A very happy customer Buy these products online The Bakery Glasgow was the first city to have the famous tearoom.
- tearoom in summer and a gift shop.
- Gilgamesh is a restaurant featuring a fully retractable ceiling, a bar, a lounge and a traditional tearoom all under one roof.
- This situation was no doubt exacerbated by the Crianlarich station tearoom brunch, the heat and the drugs.
- The bowling green was then fronted by a wooden village tearoom on Station Road together with an enclosure to apparently ' contain children ' .Advertisement
- Plans also include the provision of an 80 seat period tearoom for visitors.
- Its grounds include cottage-style gardens, a tearoom in summer and a gift shop.
- The bowling green was then fronted by a wooden village tearoom on Station Road together with an enclosure to apparently ' contain children '.
- Plans also include the provision of an 80 seat period Tearoom for visitors.
- If you are hosting the tea party at a tearoom or restaurant, you may want to check to find out if they sell invitations themselves.Advertisement