Teardrops sentence example
- Tennessee teardrops Hot teardrop shaped chillis, green to yellow to red, 40cm plant.
- For a mime, add black triangles around the eyes or paint small teardrops on the corner of the cheekbones.
- My life is like that "Teardrops On My Guitar" song by Taylor Swift!!!
- Teardrops, crescents, and fans: Similar to cascades, these arrangements contain flowers and greenery created in the desired shade.
- The symbol itself is often said to resemble two teardrops or the tails of two fish, one white and one black.Advertisement
- The Tao circle is divided into two halves, only the halves are stylized teardrops.
- Some believe that the teardrops are an abstract depiction of two fish and the dots are in fact, eyes since fish are spiritual symbols in the Chinese culture.
- The types of bikini bottoms available through MalibuStrings also vary from super skimpy teardrops to full gathered bottoms.
- Geometric shapes such as circles, ovals, teardrops, and stars.
- Teardrops: The teardrop tattoo is one of the most famous prison tattoos and also, perhaps, one of the most misunderstood.Advertisement
- Swarovski beads, which are delicate, beautiful, and come in shapes from teardrops to cones to shaped charms and rounds, likewise run the gamut on pricing.
- Teardrops on My Guitar: This song about unrequited teenage love became a favorite among teenage girls, who easily related to the song's emotions.
- Fresh from the success of Teardrops on My Guitar, the single soared to the top of the country billboards.
- The body consists of two very small teardrops of red dyed epoxy, with a red game hackle wound between them.
- The giant monkey walked away with big teardrops in its eyes, bowing low many times in apology, never to be seen again.Advertisement
- There were fairly large purple teardrops on a white background.
- Tennessee Teardrops Hot teardrop shaped chillis, green to yellow to red, 40cm plant.