Tear-up sentence example
- In 1711 he asked the pope for a second, and still stronger bull, that would tear up Jansenism by the roots.
- Although kittens are cute and sweet, an older cat is often past that hyper kitten stage and unlikely to climb your curtains or tear up your furniture.
- He also has a tendency to completely tear up the house if we don't put him in his crate when we leave.
- Pick Arcade if you just want to hop into the game and tear up some tarmac.
- They'll still provide a good amount of grip, but won't tear up the ground you're walking on.Advertisement
- Moreover, they can tear up little potholes all along the outfield, never mind what they can do to raw flesh when you're sliding into third base and your cleat careens right into the third baseman.