Tear-off sentence example
- If so, please complete the tear-off slip on the flier.
- Cynthia wiped a tear off her cheek and when she spoke, her voice didn't sound like her own.
- The micro-adjustment feature allows you to make fine top-of-form adjustment feature allows you to make fine top-of-form adjustments and short form tear-off position adjustments in increments of 1/180th of an inch.
- The short form tear-off feature automatically feeds the perforation of continuous paper to the tear-off position of the top cover when printing is complete.
- Informal means (a letter, tear-off slip ), will always be tried to achieve compliance before invoking formal procedures.Advertisement
- Informal means (a letter, tear-off slip), will always be tried to achieve compliance before invoking formal procedures.
- I can't seem to find a brand that stays on; they all tear off within an hour.
- That very important tag that only the customer can tear off contains that information.
- This is one of the most popular ways to advertise a dog for sale because you can include a photograph, list of available materials, and several tear-off slips with contact information for interested buyers.
- Next, tear off another piece of cotton and drench it with hydrogen peroxide.Advertisement
- Lastly, tear off another clean piece of cotton and dry the inside of the ear off.
- First, tear off a corner of the ketchup pouch, large enough for the straw to fit in.
- The recipes usually have to do with a featured product and are generally available on a note pad for you to grab and tear off.
- Most children tear off a swimsuit at the end of the day and leave it on the floor.