Team-mates sentence example
- Instead, the pitcher threw the ball right over the head of the first baseman, out of reach of all team mates.
- Four superb goals for the center midfield dynamo Gareth Seeley showed why he was voted man of the match by his team mates.
- Ronaldo goes into the Brazilian changing room to find all his team mates looking a bit glum.
- They must not voluntarily take, throw or kick the ball out of reach of the kicker or the kicker's team-mates.
- Her team-mates narrowly missed out on their own World Record in the 4 x 100m freestyle relay.Advertisement
- United team-mates, including Rio Ferdinand, allegedly calmed him down after the blazing row.
- He has been regularly forgiven by his coaches, by his teachers and by his team-mates, as talented sportsmen so often are.
- I joined with my team mates and worked until after 8. We did n't even get any mints for our efforts.
- By far the hardest day IÃ¢ve endured and very thankful for the help of my team mates.
- He derives great satisfaction from seeing his team mates excel.Advertisement