Teahouse sentence example
- This is full of aromatic plants and includes a delightful teahouse with a heather thatched roof.
- On August 14, 1977, the Chinese Kung Fu teahouse, the forerunner of Taiwan's modern teahouses, was estab-lished.
- The Teahouse is where you meet your mentor and devoutly perform the ritual of tea ceremony as part of your quest for spontaneous enlightenment.
- Travelers enjoyed the spectacular view of the mountain from a teahouse located on the mountain pass.
- On August 14, 1977, the Chinese Kung Fu Teahouse, the forerunner of Taiwan 's modern teahouses, was estab-lished.Advertisement
- After the others get back, we book six hot showers with the teahouse owner.
- In Seraph's Apology, at the teahouse near the theater, destroy a table and all eight of the support columns.
- While in the Weapon Training section, find the briefcase in the corridor upstairs with the Operator's secret stash on your way back from the Teahouse.
- The garden features a teahouse, Drum Bridge, pagoda and Zen garden.
- They reached the trendy teahouse in the wealthy section of DC, Hannah still talking about Paris fashions.Advertisement