Tea-table sentence example
- Between the publication of the collected edition of his poems and his settling down in the Luckenbooths, he had published a few shorter poems and had issued the first instalments of The Tea-Table Miscellany and The Ever Green (both 1724-1727).
- The Tea-Table Miscellany is "A Collection of Choice Songs Scots and English," containing some of Ramsay's own, some by his friends, several well-known ballads and songs, and some Caroline verse.
- He was waiting for her in the garden, seated at a tea table under an awning.
- The little princess had also left the tea table and followed Helene.
- Another group was at the tea table.Advertisement
- All the domestic circle, tutors, governesses, and guests, were already at the tea table.
- All the grown-up members of the family were assembled near the round tea table at which Sonya presided beside the samovar.