Tea-room sentence example
- The tea room can accommodate up to 60 at a time.
- A converted sail shed now houses a stylish tea room and Edwardian and Victorian antiques are to be found in the old engine house.
- Thoroughly drenched, we grouped in the Tea Room & waited.
- A thought struck me, 'We could get twopence in any tea room for this bottle. ' 'That is nothing.
- The genteel setting of a provincial tea room is quite unusual in his oeuvre.Advertisement
- If the hostess can pick up the entire tab or the honoree's friends are relatively affluent, you can plan a party at a restaurant or a tea room.
- For girls between 13 and 15, consider a slumber party, a party at a favorite restaurant or pizza parlor, or a party at a tea room.