Tea garden sentence example
- In January 1840 the Assam Company was formed to take over the early tea garden of the East India Company, and this, the premier company, is still in existence, having produced up to 1907 no less than 117,000,000 lb of tea and paid in dividends X1,360,000 or 730 per cent.
- An ornamental pond can be found in the center of the garden, close to which is the tea garden.
- The number of foreigners in the population due to immigration by the tea-garden coolies was 775,844.
- Intimate wedding packages include Tea Garden nuptials followed by theme receptions in one of the resorts fantasy suites.
- A tea garden or Japanese zen garden looks best with teak or bamboo furniture.Advertisement
- The park features over 155,000 trees from all over the world plus a variety of activities and museums, such as the Japanese Tea Garden (pictured at right), authentic Dutch windmills, and the glass-domed Conservatory of Flowers.
- Japanese Tea Garden - Created for the 1894 World's Fair, this serene oasis within the park is the oldest public Japanese garden in the United States.
- The Japanese tea garden in San Francisco is one of the oldest in the United States, and despite its yearly influx of tourists, it remains basically untouched and peaceful.
- Japanese Tea Garden - The Japanese Tea Garden opened in 1895 as well, and covers five acres of the park.
- It is the oldest tea garden in the United States.Advertisement