Tchaikovsky sentence example
- Well-loved popular arias by Bach and Handel also rub shoulders with music from Tchaikovsky's The Snow Maiden and The Seasons.
- Incredibly, Pravda also described an alleged retrieval of an alien artifact during archeological digs in Kiev, near the Tchaikovsky Conservatory.
- It was however, the Tchaikovsky that gave us the best of our new helmsman.
- But what do Bach and Tchaikovsky mean to the budding musicians of today?
- True, Tchaikovsky wanted his Pushkin opera to be staged with rustic simplicity.Advertisement
- They also played Tchaikovsky 's ' Nutcracker ' as a very clever tuba quartet.
- Hoffmann's The Nutcracker and the Mouse King, The Nutcracker ballet was composed by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky in 1892.
- With music by the incomparable Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky and choreography that combined classical romantic ballet, character and folk dances, it was an instant success and remains one of the most popular ballets in the world.
- The Sugar Plum Fairy appears in the two act ballet by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.
- Although it was Tchaikovsky that wrote the Nutcracker, it was based on a story by Alexandre Dumas, another famous French author.Advertisement