Tca sentence example
- Enteric pouch of the umbrella, in the left-hand figure, points to the cavity uniting neighbouring pouches near the margin of the umbrella and giving origin to TCa, the tentacular canal.
- Wine corks are usually cleaned with compounds that contain these chlorophenols and great lengths are taken to see that this TCA doesn't form…but, it can no matter who rigid the quality control is.
- The other problem with TCA or cork taint is that it doesn't take much for us to smell it.
- This is attributable to a chemical called TCA, which is present in some corks and reacts with the wine.
- Some of these solutions include podofilox, topical podophyllum, and trichloracetic acid (TCA).Advertisement
- In fact, Lionel train enthusiasts can join the TCA, Train Collectors Association.