Taxiway sentence example
- The first sign of the ground Dean spotted was a rain puddle reflecting the glow from the lights of the plane as the wheels touched the runway—one, two, three times before the tired aircraft glided to the taxiway.
- The first sign of the ground Dean spotted was a rain puddle reflecting the glow from the lights of the plane as the wheels touched the runwayâ€”one, two, three times before the tired aircraft glided to the taxiway.
- The assembled onlookers watched as the ground crew removed the chocks and then marshaled the aircraft onto the taxiway and toward runway 08.
- It spans a live taxiway, with aircraft the size of a Boeing 747-400 able to pass beneath.
- Concerns were also raised about the new taxiway, which will face onto a residential area in Solihull.Advertisement
- Following the fenceline back to the southern taxiway, turn right and head east.
- Both images show the main air base buildings and the main taxiway off base to the caverns.
- The runway and northern taxiway were handed back to NATO in the spring of 2001.
- The review of airfield signage identified five airports where the designations and signage of the taxiway system could be enhanced.
- The work consists of 74 stainless steel needles, 5.5. meters high, their tips formed by a blue airport taxiway light.Advertisement