Taxa sentence example
- Lake Prespa is rich with 24 endemic taxa, 13 fish species, six of which are endemic taxa, 13 fish species, six of which are endemic.
- These sections have yielded an unexpectedly diverse vertebrate fauna, in comparison with previous work, with over twenty individual taxa present.
- An estimated 176 waterfowl taxa are held in captivity in the British Isles including 40 of the threatened taxa.
- The vast majority of taxa described are also illustrated with diagnostic line drawings.
- Taxon sampling affects the relative rate estimate, with comparisons involving more closely related taxa resulting in a higher estimate.Advertisement
- User interfaces to this database allow searches for proteins containing specific combinations of domains in defined taxa.
- The results of all these studies will be used to identify the most promising taxa for more detailed future evaluation in longer-term feeding trials.
- A review was made of the validity and identification criteria for all taxa recorded from Indochina, based on herbarium and field work.
- The ratio of disturbance sensitive taxa to insensitive taxa shows no signs of alteration from undisturbed levels.
- However, to save space, notes and lists of related taxa are only included in the English pages.Advertisement
- The ratios of different taxa within the context classes are given in Figs.
- The number of zooplankton taxa in the autumn was significantly higher than in other years.
- The compositional trends are very marked at Tell Brak with certain cereal taxa dominating the assemblages.
- The approach has been applied to about 2000 plant taxa in the UK.
- A morphological character matrix was compiled for the fifteen terminal taxa.Advertisement