Tax-sheltered sentence example
- Put simply, the basic definition of a tax sheltered annuity is the system in which you pay into a retirement plan via your employer.
- In most cases, tax sheltered annuities offer the added bonus of employer contributions as well.
- Deferring taxes on the amount you invest into your retirement plan is a huge benefit of tax sheltered annuities.
- Don't forget that if you have a lump sum of money, and you want to put it away for future use, an annuity can offer tax-sheltered growth.
- A tax sheltered annuity, or a 403(b) plan, is a retirement plan available to employees working for specific types of employers.Advertisement
- Ministers may be able to contribute funds to a tax-sheltered annuity if they are employed by tax-exempt organizations.
- An individual cannot set up a tax sheltered annuity, only their employer can.
- Employers who are interested in opening up a tax sheltered annuity plan for employees will want to consider their options carefully.
- Employees working for eligible organizations can find out about the terms and conditions of a tax sheltered annuity from the plan's administrator.