Tax refund sentence example
- This is a great option if you have extra cash from a tax refund or other windfall.
- Should you have already had tax deducted, you can claim a tax refund.
- Having your income tax refund automatically loaded onto your card - All you need to do is provide the RushCard routing number and account number on your income tax form.
- Though large sums of money can be hard to come by for most, there are certain times when we are able to put down a little extra on that principle (think tax refund season).
- Suspend your monthly payment for a short period of time if you have money coming which will be used to pay the missed payments, such as an insurance settlement or a tax refund.Advertisement
- These tax credits could be used to reduce the homeowner's tax bill or increase their tax refund.
- If they didn't owe any taxes they would receive the $8,000 as a tax refund.
- A second option to help with your daycare costs is to see if you qualify for tax credits or an increased tax refund.
- In past years, many consumers used tax-refund dollars for down payments on vehicles, providing a sales boost at the beginning of the year.
- These credits reduce the amount of tax liability an employee owes and are refundable, meaning that they may provide the employee with a tax refund.Advertisement
- An "unclaimed" tax refund differs from a lost refund.
- The "Where's My Refund?" system allows taxpayers to check the status of any tax refund owed to them.
- Additionally, the system only includes personal - and not business - tax refund information.
- Following in the footsteps of the IRS, most states provide taxpayers with a means to check the status of their state tax refund.
- The first step in calculating your tax refund is to collect pertinent information.Advertisement