Tax rate sentence example
- The tax rate for all purposes in that year was $2.26 per $100.
- For defraying the expenses of the state government, exclusive of the interest on the bonded debt, the tax rate is limited by the constitution to four mills on the dollar of assessed valuation.
- By the Constitution the tax rate is limited to $5 on the thousand, and, as the rate of taxation has increased faster than the taxable property, the state has been forced to contract several temporary loans since 1901, none of which has exceeded $200,000, the limit for each year set by the Constitution.
- In 1909 the taxable valuation was $100,771,321, and the tax rate was 13.8 mills for city property, 9.2 mills on rural property and 6.9 mills on agricultural property.
- The tax rate for separate indebtedness varied from 6 mills in Allegheny to 16.2 mills in the 43rd ward.Advertisement
- The average tax-rate in the year 1904 was 61 mills; in 1905, 1906 and 1907, 7 mills; and in 1908, 61 mills.
- Currently, the whole tax system is very regressive with a top marginal tax rate of 40 per cent.
- This reduced the effective tax rate for awards made under this plan from 53.8% to around 16% .
- Possible new areas Immediate tax rate changes are highly unlikely.
- The higher the average income of the people (as expressed through per capita GNP), the higher the tax rate.Advertisement
- So you might suspect the tax rate is only 1 percent.
- The tax rate is actually much higher.
- This reduced the effective tax rate for awards made under this plan from 53.8% to around 16 %.
- MortgageCalculator.org also allows you to get information about your property tax rate and to use financial management tools to see the difference between monthly mortgage payments or payments every two weeks.
- Self-employment tax rate on net earnings remains the same for 2006.Advertisement
- The self-employment tax rate consists of 12.4 percent for Social Security and 2.9 percent for Medicare, for a total self-employment tax rate of 15.3 percent.
- For 2011, the FICA tax rate was a total 12.4 percent of net earned income, with 6.2 being payable by the employee and 6.2 payable by the employer.
- The tax rate changes each year to account for inflation.