Tax evasion sentence example
- According to the Revenue, the automatic exchange of information between tax authorities across Europe is the most effective means of preventing tax evasion.
- Meanwhile tax evasion remains rampant but prosecutions remain negligible.
- In 2005, Hatch was indicted for tax evasion after it came to light that he had never paid taxes on the money he received from the show, as well as income he earned in promoting the show through interviews and other media.
- Al Capone - Most famous for as a bootlegger and gang chief in 1930s Chicago, he was arrested on tax evasion charges, through the efforts of Eliot Ness and his "untouchables."
- However, instead of sinking quietly into reality TV obscurity, Hatch made headlines when he was arrested for tax evasion.Advertisement
- He was later sent to jail to serve time for tax evasion.