Tax avoidance sentence example
- These appear to have been specifically targeted to address perceived tax avoidance.
- The Finance Bill introduces important measures to modernize taxes to keep pace with a changing world, and to tackle tax avoidance and fraud.
- Like most things in life, these tax avoidance plans are not without risk.
- crackdown on tax avoidance continues apace.
- knell of the tax avoidance industry.Advertisement
- Simon Peter moves house to exploit a tax avoidance loophole?
- monitor the situation to ensure that such pensions are not being used for tax avoidance.
- Those affected feel that the Revenue is perceiving a tax avoidance motive when the primary reasons for using such structures are commercial.