Tavernas sentence example
- All roads lead to the large quayside which is backed by flower bedecked tavernas.
- Some tavernas do not open until the end of May, most beach cantinas are closed and ferry services can be few.
- Both are tiny, sleepy hamlets with only a few tavernas situated around the quayside.
- The village has several small bays and a good variety of waterfront tavernas.
- The narrow cobbled streets have various shops and there is a selection of waterfront cafes and tavernas to enjoy in the evenings.Advertisement
- Authentic Cypriot fare is also in abundance in the waterside tavernas where you can dine al fresco on the fresh catch of the day.
- A string of tavernas and bars along the harbor side make for a pleasant enough place to wile away a couple of hours.