Tattoo-guns sentence example
- Handmade tattoo guns are designed by an artisan who pays attention to the small details that make a machine unique and even more reliable than some other mass-produced machines.
- Prison tattoo guns are makeshift devices commonly used within prison cells to tattoo permanent ink on inmates.
- While prison tattoo guns are by far inferior to professional equipment, there is no stopping the men and women locked up behind bars from expressing their individuality with body art.
- Prison tattoo guns are not sanitized under the same standards as state regulated tattoo shops.
- If you're ready to dabble in the world of body art, chances are you've begun researching tattoo supplies and equipment, including tattoo guns and ink.Advertisement
- Practices today include those used in tribal scarification including branding, packing and cutting, as well as more modern techniques including the use of tattoo guns without ink and chemical scarification.
- Tattoo artists use high speed, magnetically powered tattoo guns to move the needle into the skin instead of a single needle with a tapper or mallet.