Tattoo-gun sentence example
- A small amount of colored pigment is injected under the surface of the skin using a pen-like needle or a traditional tattoo gun.
- Some permanent cosmetics technicians use a standard tattoo gun for their makeup application.
- Most often, this is done with a special machine called a tattoo gun.
- This body tat was inked in a traditional manner, meaning the ink was tapped into the skin without a tattoo gun.
- Even within the secured bars of a prison cell, it's rather easy for inmates to design a useful and functioning tattoo gun.Advertisement
- Tattoo needles harbor many blood borne viruses and disease, so using a handmade tattoo gun clearly puts the recipient at risk for a multitude of health dangers.
- Although they both collaborated and practiced tattooing, Wagner was recognized as a tattoo gun originator and Alberts is said to have contributed greatly to today's old school tattoo flash.