Tattling sentence example
- It isn't tattling to ask for help and advice.
- The song's perky male voice details a long list of childhood misdemeanors, from pulling hair to ripping clothes to tattling on others, and because "somebody snitched on (him)" he won't be getting any gifts.
- It might be time to toughen up, stop tittle tattling about you said this he said that and face facts.
- Is "tattling" on your supervisor a slippery slope?
- Many authorities such as Keating and MacFirbis admit that descendants of the Firbolgs were still to be found in parts of Ireland in their own day, though they are characterized as " tattling, guileful, tale-bearing, noisy, contemptible, mean, wretched, unsteady, harsh and inhospitable."Advertisement
- While it might seem like tattling to go straight to your parents when you confront a bully, it is one of the smarter things that you can do.