Tasters sentence example
- The Siberian harbour is conspicuous during the fair on account of its accumulations of tea boxes and temporary shelters, in which the different kinds of tea are tried and appraised by tasters.
- First created in the Ming dynasty, its simple design remains the first choice of Chinese tea tasters.
- Other tasters noted herbs, spices and berry fruits.
- This tasting is designed to appeal to those who know little about wine as much as those who are experienced tasters.
- New research suggests that wine tasters base their assessments on color rather than taste.. .Advertisement
- New research suggests that wine tasters base their assessments on color rather than taste...
- Demos are short tasters of the full product, constructed by the developer to help you decide how to spend your hard-earned ducats.
- Our scoring system just adds up what rank each person placed on the wine - so if it got the #1 pick from the 7 tasters - then it would get a perfect score of a 7.
- The wines have all won awards, and a panel of expert tasters makes the selections members will receive.
- Have water with lemon available for tasters to cleanse their palate.Advertisement
- Use Wine Glass Charms for tasters to keep track of their glasses.
- This Moon Handbook for wine tasters on the road is by Philip Goldsmith.
- Although expert tasters ranked these bottles of Champagne as "excellent," it's unlikely most bottles can withstand centuries of storage.
- Merlot is a medium-bodied red wine that sometimes reminds tasters of fruit.
- Wine tasters characterize Merlot as plummy, soft, and lightly tannic.Advertisement
- Tasters also describe a variety of fruit flavors, including sweet cherries, blueberries, plums, and raspberries.
- Ultimately, wine scoring is highly subjective, and five different wine tasters will provide divergent assessments about the quality of the wine.