Tasseled sentence example
- I was Wee Willie Winkie with long flannel nightgown, long tasseled night-cap and candleholder with lighted candle.
- I pass out among her sylvan scenes; and here, on the spray of the tasseled broom, sits a little bird.
- A tasseled cord is plain on their depictions of people.
- Without magic wand or tasseled hat, I pour perfection with Blackthorn - " just like that " !
- It is hewn from pure white Pentelic and the Cardinal faces the altar, his head resting on a pair of tasseled cushions.Advertisement
- Many comforters have a rope braid edging while other have a tasseled edging.
- It is still an evocative word, bringing to mind the lurid image of a busty, 1950s performer bumping and grinding in tasseled pasties and a sequined g-string.
- A tasseled zipper pull completes the look.
- He is a trim, nice-looking 72-year-old wearing a tweedy jacket and spiffy tasseled loafers.
- The sheath might be carved, painted, and/or tasseled.Advertisement