Taskmasters sentence example
- The term by which this subjection is commonly designated, the Mongol or Tatar yoke, suggests ideas of terrible oppression, Character but in reality these barbarous invaders from the Far of Tatar East were not such cruel, oppressive taskmasters as rule.
- They set taskmasters over us in order to oppress us with our burdens.
- Communications and the media have become hard taskmasters for those who have allowed them to dominate and dictate proceedings.
- The bishops, then still in situ, are " Egyptian taskmasters.
- Parents can be tough taskmasters in seeking the best for their children, as many of you may know.Advertisement
- The bishops, then still in situ, are Egyptian taskmasters.
- Though Berar was no longer oppressed by its Mahratta taskmasters nor harried by Pindari and Bhil raiders, it remained long a prey to the turbulent elements let loose by the sudden cessation of the wars.
- At the close of 565 Justinian died, and a deputation of Romans waited upon his successor Justin II., representing that they found "the Greeks" harder taskmasters than the Goths, that Narses the eunuch was determined to reduce them all to slavery, and that unless he were removed they would transfer their allegiance to the barbarians.