Taskmaster sentence example
- Miss Keller began to get the better of her old friendly taskmaster, the phrase.
- He was a harsh taskmaster who willingly spoke his mind.
- The soul, the higher self, is not a hard taskmaster.
- Well, the Zeitgeist is a stern taskmaster, that 's not news.
- She no longer wanted a taskmaster â€“ especially one who would leave his wife and children when things didn't suit him.Advertisement
- Well, the Zeitgeist is a stern taskmaster, that's not news.
- In the face of having their programs cut, several inexperienced but talented college freshman come together to put a cheerleading squad together to beat the current reigning champions and their horrid taskmaster captain, Tina.
- Luke discovers Yoda is a tiny green troll, who can move mountains with his mind, and is a stern taskmaster.
- He was a native of Berri, like herself, a stern but kindly taskmaster who treated her much as Dr Johnson treated Fanny Burney.
- She no longer wanted a taskmaster – especially one who would leave his wife and children when things didn't suit him.Advertisement