Tartare sentence example
- Try them with melted butter, or tartare sauce or a tomato coulis.
- Seared Trout with leek mash The leek mash complements the trout with a homemade tartare sauce.
- The only disappointment is that the tartare sauce doesn't come in a little foil sachet.
- Fish for compliments - and salmon for starters As a starter, try our delicious salmon tartare.
- Service and food are first-rate, with both the foie gras and steak tartare prepared to perfection.Advertisement
- Crisp spicy tofu with a tartare sauce Tofu is bland, got no flavor, you say?
- Parker commented that the 1999 revealed "a mineral, soy, Asian plum sauce characteristic, along with notes of black raspberries, scorched earth, steak tartare, and assorted black fruits.
- At lunch, give the Tartare of Ahi Tuna a try, or perhaps a Dungeness Crab Salad.
- The gumbo with steamed mussels and vegetables is popular, as is the spicy tuna tartare.
- The menu changes with the season, but almost always has a handful of staple dishes, like pan-roasted chicken, sweet corn risotto, salmon tartare and marinated grilled shrimp.Advertisement