Tarrytown sentence example
- Nyack is served by the Northern Railroad of New Jersey (a branch of the Erie), and is connected by ferry with Tarrytown, nearly opposite, on the eastern bank of the Hudson.
- Among the places I visited were West Point, Tarrytown, the home of Washington Irving, where I walked through "Sleepy Hollow."
- The Tarrytown Taryn wallet is relatively simple by comparison, yet it makes a statement with its smooth boarskin leather, impeccable construction and delicate hardware.
- Following her graduation, Lucci attended Marymount College in Tarrytown, New York.
- Tarrytown restaurants offer both casual and fine dining options.Advertisement