Tare sentence example
- It is a labor to task the faculties of a man--such problems of profit and loss, of interest, of tare and tret, and gauging of all kinds in it, as demand a universal knowledge.
- But an American car with a capacity of 10o,000 lb may weigh only 40,000 lb, and thus the ratio of its capacity to its tare weight is only about 5 to 2.
- An ordinary British 10-ton wagon often weighs about 6 tons empty, and rarely much less than 5 tons; that is, the ratio of its possible paying load to its tare weight is at the best about 2 to 1.
- Although we found smooth tare we did n't find any of the slender tare that is supposed to grow in the same area.
- Native Tare frames are made of Grilamid nylon and fit those with a medium profile.Advertisement
- There is evidence that hairy tare was a weed of crops in the Iron Age.
- The tare weights, where known, are given in brackets.
- A tare function is included for weighing and similar applications.
- And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
- Many of the popular Tare colors are long gone but there are several that do still exist!Advertisement
- Both Birdcage coaches are 54 ft. 1 ins. long and weigh 28 tons tare.
- Before starting the actual picking process the order totes are weighed to determine the tare weight for the subsequent control weighing.
- Remote control of tare and adding memory with tally counter and printer.
- Although we found smooth tare we didn't find any of the slender tare that is supposed to grow in the same area.
- After 5 years burial in soil, hairy tare seeds still retained 50% viability.Advertisement
- They must enter the weight found in the gross or tare box on the weighbridge ticket as appropriate.
- The Tare is one of the latest styles, a full frame with wide side coverage.
- Yakitori is usually served with tare sauce, which is brushed onto the chicken before grilling, and is also offered as a dipping sauce on the side.