Tarantino sentence example
- Tarantino is lucky because he had a six-year hiatus to hide the fact that he steals from any random film he likes.
- But can Tarantino be considered an auteur, if nothing is personal in his facsimile films?
- Tarantino to direct Hendrix biopic Quentin Tarantino is to direct a biopic about guitar legend, Jimi Hendrix.
- The second and final volume in Quentin Tarantino's KILL BILL series is another stylish, sprawling masterwork.
- Quentin Tarantino uses words like bullets and writes with a propulsive energy that is compellingly readable.Advertisement
- This woman can go toe-to-toe with anything Tarantino can conjure up and still come out kicking some serious ass.
- Quentin Tarantino will tackle the untouchable rock image of Jimi Hendrix...
- She can be seen in the film Poseidon and the upcoming Quentin Tarantino movie, Grindhouse.
- Even upon receiving a taped audition from Brolin that he put together with the help of directors Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez (he was working with them on Grindhouse and Planet Terror at the time), they passed on him for the role.
- Designed by Tarina Tarantino, this ring retails for $100.00 US.Advertisement
- It's made with pink plastic links, and sports a trendy pendant of Kitty wearing a baseball cap as she gives us a jaunty wink.From the Tarantino collection, the Crystal Frame necklace has a decidedly vintage look.
- Tarantino uses Swarovski crystals to frame an adorable enameled image of Kitty.
- After all, it nearly takes an act of God (or Quentin Tarantino) to get a foreign film released here; yet American films are exported all over the globe.
- After not making the real Spartan cheerleading squad, they show up at a football game as "unofficial cheerleaders", but of course cause enough havoc to be asked to leave by a "real" Spartan cheerleader played by Quentin Tarantino.
- Pulp Fiction - Griffin had a very small part in this Quentin Tarantino hit.Advertisement