Taper-off sentence example
- After that point, they start to taper off.
- They will taper off gradually, so that neither you nor anyone else should notice much change before you go in for your next appointment.
- Your doctor may have you taper off of valerian before surgery or may simply adjust the anesthesia accordingly.
- If you have been taking valerian for more than a month, it is wise to taper off gradually to avoid any unpleasant symptoms.
- Essentially, what that means is that the lenses are round, but they taper off into a slight point at the corner of the eyes.Advertisement
- Unlike some of the other styles available at Pearle Vision, these frames are delicate and seem to taper off effortlessly.
- The front of the style is reminiscent of a pair of classic Ray Bans while the arms of the frame, unlike those of some other styles, taper off into a distinctly curved shape.
- Beautiful and clear crisp pale yellow, the wine releases distinctive aromas of citrus and tropical fruit that taper off with herb essence and flint.
- It will taper off initially after your body adjusts to the hormones.
- You may also want to taper off of caffeine before starting to avoid the headaches.Advertisement