Taper-candle sentence example
- Silver taper candle holders, votives, small candle holders, and tealites or tealite holders make good choices for favors.
- You can also sometimes purchase plastic molds that are shaped like taper candles, which allow you to make a taper candle in much the same way you would make any other candle in a mold.
- Finally, the project most people probably think of when they think of making taper candles is the process of dipping a piece of wick into a coffee can or specially designed taper candle making melt pot.
- If you've never made a taper candle before, you might want to start by making a beeswax taper.
- Sometimes you can find taper candle molds made either of plastic or metal at your local craft store.Advertisement
- They measure 4-1/2 x 7-inches and hold a taper candle.
- Many candle makers enjoy using taper candle molds to create their own unique candles.
- No matter which method of taper candle making you choose, you'll need to have both wax and wicks on hand.
- If you use a wide wick that was made for pillar candles, for example, the wick will burn too hot and fast for the amount of wax on the taper candle.
- A very thin, low ring will look skimpy when paired with a thick, tall pillar candle, while a thick, mounded ring can overwhelm a taper candle.Advertisement
- Peg glass candle holders, also called candle cups, are clever little items that extend the use of taper candle holders.
- The peg at the bottom of the cup can then be inserted into a taper candle holder.
- Used with tall, thin taper candle holders, candle cups can make a dramatic presentation.
- The presentation here is with tall taper candle holders, which is an interesting look for the peg glass cups.
- Peg glass votive holders can dramatically change the appearance of your taper candle holders.Advertisement
- A taper candle display can also be used to brighten up a home.
- To use this type of ring size chart with an existing ring, slide the ring onto a taper candle or carrot, mark where it comes to rest easily, and measure the circumference at that point.