Tape recording sentence example
- I had him tied up pretty good—with the tape recording and all.
- The tape recording is a verbal excerpt from the play.
- I had him tied up pretty goodâ€”with the tape recording and all.
- The CD sounds like a tape recording made many decades ago.
- Pupils are a most important source of information and it is worth tape-recording these discussions if at all possible.Advertisement
- In order to fill his slot, this owner put in a tape recording of music and asked patrons if they wanted to sing along.
- A popular lounge singer at the hotel Utagoe Kissa in the 1970's, he was reportedly asked by a group of fans if they could have a tape recording of his songs for a company sing-along.