Tape-recorded sentence example
- Try telling that to Dave Healey, who was secretly tape-recorded by Six of One in his own home.
- The research team also tape-recorded lessons and used this evidence to explore unexpected findings from the coded observations in more detail.
- Whatever type of interviews are used, they are commonly tape-recorded to allow for transcription and in-depth analysis.
- At the police station there was a short tape-recorded interview during which Bryce replied, " No comment " to all the questions.
- Listening understanding what was said in a tape-recorded message.Advertisement
- During the tape-recorded session, Cortile provided a full account of her experience.
- Notes were taken during the conversations which were not tape-recorded.
- In this instance, he was tape recorded using extremely offensive language, including racial slurs against African-Americans.