Tap-dance sentence example
- Click for video clip The Cat impresses the gorgeous air-traffic controller by doing a tap dance with the Blue Midget.
- Jane then gave a rousing performance to a packed out audience with Lionel giving a top class tap dance along side.
- There was an old man who could tap dance and he taught my brother how to play a hornpipe so that he could dance.
- He was discovered in 1984 and cast in The Tap Dance Kid at age 10 -- the title role in a Broadway production.
- In many ways, he has brought a modern touch to tap dance.Advertisement
- You will find a lot of tap dance information here, as well as a dance store and varying forms of multimedia.
- Both of these predate the tap dance steps we know today, and also follow the same theme of movement through self-made percussion.
- If you wish to learn to tap dance yourself, getting started is easy.
- Unlike many forms of dance which are best achieved when started as a young child, tap can be picked up at any age, and even senior tap dance classes are popular in many regions.
- The hard shoes for men and women are much like tap dance shoes, with fiberglass taps set into the toe and heel.Advertisement
- The most famous tap dancers in the history of tap dance are the ones who look the most carefree even while making a distinct series of very precise sounds and rhythms with their feet.
- Jazz attire is much more laid back than the traditional tutus, tights, and bodices of ballet, or the tailored pieces of tap dance costumes.
- If you want to bring some classic boogie-woogie into your tap routine, dress yourself in a bugle girl tap dance costume.
- So while you're not going to find a bugle girl tap dance costume at Capezio, you can go to other costume shops and get the exact dress you need, add tap shoes and a bugle, and you're done.
- To really have an eye-popping effect for your bugle girl tap dance costume, you want to get the hair and makeup exact.Advertisement
- Some typical tap dance costumes include spandex leotards with fringe skirts and sequined collars and wrist cuffs.