Tanzania sentence example
- Tonight we camp at the Old Farmhouse, a beautiful rustic campsite in rural Tanzania.
- We continue our journey through the interesting and often mountainous hinterland of Tanzania.
- Trekking in Tanzania and Kenya The major mountain massifs of East Africa are solitary giants.
- In July, Taiwan donated 40 metric tons of rice to the people of Tanzania.
- Tanzania safaris are renowned for the finest wildlife viewing in Africa a truly amazing holiday.Advertisement
- Clement Pickering, toward the costs of his place on a rain forest conservation expedition to Tanzania organized by the Society for Environmental Exploration.
- The desktops had all their data removed and then were loaded into a shipping container, destined for Tanzania in Eastern Africa.
- From the southeastern corner of Rwanda they fled into northern Tanzania.
- The example given here is a simple spreadsheet calculation for a site in North Western Tanzania.
- For comparison, several other yellow tourmaline deposits from southern Kenya and Tanzania are also briefly described.Advertisement
- You also need a yellow fever vaccination certificate to gain entry to Tanzania.
- It was first discovered in 1967 at a site near the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro in the African country of Tanzania.
- She majored in African Studies and hoped to move to Tanzania and work with the burgeoning socialist government there.
- This project aims to improve the evidence base for historical demography in Tanzania in two ways.
- South through Tanzania, our route takes us through Mikumi National Park where we may well see giraffe or elephant grazing along the roadside.Advertisement