Tannoy sentence example
- It's the little things too tannoy announcer, booking fees, ticket office in general.
- Some people hear ' voices ' which can be like a loud tannoy, whispers or compelling silent thoughts.
- Am trying to find crisps I like when the store tannoy comes on.
- Well there had been no fewer than three tannoy announcements, each of which I had successfully filtered out.
- Back to top How do I get a message read out over the tannoy system on a matchday?Advertisement
- When I heard the tannoy message I called the car park.
- From the babbling station tannoy to the squeaking door of the hotel dining room, Tati gives inanimate objects a life of their own.