Tankards sentence example
- Until 1675 he experimented with different types of pottery before settling down to make stoneware tankards, bottles and other household items.
- Suitably inscribed cut-glass tankards were presented during the season to both of them.
- Golf and Fishing options have a different design and use large bone china tankards with superb detailed graphics of the relevant sports.
- There will be prizes of pint tankards for the winners!
- We offer a range of coffee mugs, whiskey tumblers and beer tankards sporting the relevant company logos.Advertisement
- Pint pewter tankards will be awarded to the winners of all divisions with three or more entries.
- Drinking tankards, jewelry, picture frames and decorative gifts as a cheaper alternative to silver.
- Fortified by many tankards of ale I talked with the gathered company.
- Sitting in the bar of an old Mendip inn, surrounded by invigorating tankards of beer are four young cavers.
- Men and women wear belts and from these hang their pouches, tankards for regular drinking and whatever else they like.Advertisement
- During the early centuries of the Christian era, and long before that, it was an important and flourishing place, the capital of a kingdom to which the Chinese sent embassies, and famous for its glass-wares, copper tankards and textiles.