Tandoori sentence example
- Punjabi food, Tandoori chicken in particular, originated here.
- Specials change daily and may include roasted black cod, ricotta dumplings with wild mushrooms, and tandoori roasted poussin.
- The appetizers are so tasty you can make a meal of them---they include samosas (crisp pastries filled with meat or veggies), onion fritters and tandoori chicken wings.
- But you also won't want to miss the entrees such as the ground lamb cooked with onions, or tandoori chicken breast and shrimp.
- For a good place to start, try the restaurant's recommendations, which include tandoori lamb and shrimp; tandoori boneless chicken and shrimp; and curry with hard-boiled eggs.Advertisement
- Lamb, chicken, vegetable and tandoori specialties are just a few of the options.
- Try some chili or spinach pakoras, vegetable samosas or a tandoori platter, which are all served with mint and tamarind sauces for dipping.
- The tandoori chicken is excellent, and the naan is fresh and replenished whenever you ask.
- The menu offers numerous tandoori specialties, including chicken malai, tandoori jumbo shrimp and lamb boti kebab.
- The restaurant's buffet selections include chicken tandoori, dal makhani, tikka masala, naan and chicken wings.Advertisement
- Items on the menu include vegetable pakoras, tandoori keema naan, tandoori chicken tikka masala and curries.
- Menu items include tandoori chicken, fish and shrimp, lamb dishes, seafood dishes, vegetarian items, basmati rice-based specials and chef's specials like paneer shahi korma chicken or lamb bhuna.